Town of Dagsboro Delaware

Water Department

Please follow this link for information about the State guidelines in regard to the Cross Connection Control and Backflow prevention information.


***Water bills can now be e-mailed if you prefer! If you would like your water bills e-mailed, please send a request to***

Water bills are mailed monthly, at the end of the month. If you have not received a bill, please contact Town Hall. Water Payments can be made with a credit card online. Please specify either your water account number or the property address for which you are paying the water bill. Checks can be mailed, brought in to Town Hall, or dropped in the slot on the Police Station. Cash is also accepted at Town Hall, Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm.

Water Account Change Request

If you need to make changes to your water account (i.e. new tenant, new billing address, etc.), please complete the following form and submit to Town Hall or you can call us with the information and we will complete the form. Water Account Change Request Form Landlords will also need to sign the policy and submit it, if we do not already have one on file for the property, before we will change a water account into a tenant’s name.

Below are Water Quality Reports for The Town of Dagsboro and the Town of Millsboro in PDF format.