Katie Helm Park
Want to Donate to the Katie Helm Park?
You can mail a check made payable to “Town of Dagsboro” to P.O. Box 420, Dagsboro, DE 19939, Memo: Katie Helm Park Fund Donation
You can also make a donation on-line by clicking here
Park Reservation Rules & Regulations
Katie Helm Town Park Gazebo/Pavilion may be reserved for special events. Reservations must be made by submitting a Reservation Request Form to Town Hall one (1) week prior to the event. Please be advised that you are ONLY reserving the Pavilion or Gazebo. The playground area will still be open to the public.
The Rules and Regulations of the park are listed on the sign and must be adhered to at all times. Katie Helm Park is a wonderful asset to our community and many enhancements have been made for the enjoyment of all that use it. Those in violation of any rules will be asked to leave without a refund of application fee and security deposit and may cause denial for future use.
Additional Rules pertaining to the Pavilion and Gazebo are below:
- Barbeque grills, cookers, or fires of any kind are prohibited
- Moon Bounces/Tents/Structures or anything similar are prohibited
- No decorations, signs, etc. may be tacked, nailed, stapled or glued to the Pavilion or Gazebo. Tape may be used temporarily as long as ALL tape residue and decorations are removed
- Sound equipment is permitted so long as it cannot be heard 50 feet from reserved area
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited
- Children must be under adult supervision at ALL times
- Trash MUST be properly disposed of in trash receptacles. Any excess trash must be removed from the premises
- No profane language or gestures
- No unauthorized vehicular access within the park/pavilion area.
PDF of the above available here.
Reservation Application available here.